Thursday, July 11, 2019

Alleged Killer of ten people wants his Statement to Police kept Confidential

Alex Minassian allegedly drove his van into 
Toronto pedestrians, killing 10

Alleged killer of ten people wants his Statement to Police kept confidential

OMG  Some days you just don't get a break from the insanity.  Here we have a newz story that reports a mass murderer doesn't want the statement he gave to police upon his arrest revealed.  Please read the following from Global News and I will have more comments to follow:

*********************

Publication ban requested for Toronto van attack suspect’s statement to police

"The lawyer for a man accused of killing ten people by driving a van down a busy Toronto sidewalk has asked a judge to prevent the publication of his client’s statement to police.


Boris Bytensky argued to have Alek Minassian‘s statement placed under a publication ban until the man’s trial is complete, even if it comes up during the proceedings.
Superior Court Justice Anne Molloy described the request as asking to hold a secret trial.
Minassian faces 10 counts of first-degree murder and 16 counts of attempted murder. He is set to stand trial before a judge alone next year.
Several media outlets, including The Canadian Press, are arguing against Bytensky’s request for the publication ban on Minassian’s statement to police.
Bytensky has argued that publishing the details would taint potential witnesses at trial, a position supported by the Crown.
But a lawyer for the media outlets says there is no evidence to support that argument and has cited the open-courts principle in arguing against the ban.
Molloy has reserved her decision on the matter until Aug. 16."

*********************

Toronto police allege Minassian drove a van down a stretch of Yonge Street on April 23, 2018.
The trial is scheduled for February 2020.
*********************
Greencrow says:  How far does the Canadian Justice System have to bend, twisting itself into a pretzel, to accommodate the Deep State False Flag perps?  That's the real question here.  IMO, the van attack last year was a stereotypical "mass casualty" false flag.  Whether anyone actually died or not is unclear, but the lack of forensic evidence along the pathway of the "runaway van" was proof that it did not happen as claimed.  I wrote about it at the time and presented a video taken by a witness--as proof that the expected chaos resulting from such an event did not occur.

Then, we had the disparity between images of the alleged mass murderer.  During his arrest he appeared to be bald, while in court he had a full head of hair...or was it the other way around?  It's so many false flags ago, I can't remember. Anyway, anomalies abounded, but this latest development takes the cake.  NOT allowing the Statement the defendant gave to Police to be made public at trial?  WTF!  is Canada going to have another taxpayer-funded, expensive "Kangaroo Court" trial...like we had during the "Vancouver Patsies" Nuttall/Korody case?

Just quit the shenanigans....and tell us what the guy said to the police!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are getting ready to bring in the right wing so expect more of this bs