Friday, September 9, 2016

9/11 Rollback - Google truncates rolling Blogger Blogroll


Corporate America Cashing In on the 9/11 Atrocity
Mark Dice Video
(future generations of Americans will think that 9/11 is
a consumer holiday...perhaps like "Black Friday"?)

One of the best aspects of blogging on the "Blogger Platform" was a "gadget" that gave a blogger the ability to create a customized blogroll of personal favourite alternative blogs that continually rolled over and refreshed. 

In the run-up to the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 atrocity, Google/Blogger has rolled back that function.  My blogroll is now a mess.  Some blogs refresh and appear at the top while others, although refreshed, remain at the bottom of the blogroll.  It is very confusing.  For instance, one of my favourite bloggers, Paul Craig Roberts' blog is no longer time sensitive.  What a coinkydynk...in the run-up to 9/11 where Paul has been one of the very few prominent Americans to speak out about the uninvestigated Ziofascist, neocon, globalist, corporatist mass murder of over 3,000 Americans.

The timing of this "rollback" in Blogger functionality is no accident.  It is a deliberate effort to tamp down the ever growing awareness and opposition to the Rogue State that took over the US in a coup on 9/11 [some would argue that this coup actually began decades ago following the assassination of President John F. Kennedy].

Like a lot of stupid strategies that only serve to deepen and entrench opposition to the criminal neocon globalists....this truncating of the Blogger Blogroll will have negative blowback in terms of perhaps some other server offering better functionality in competition.  I am not surprised, however, as I predicted that the alternative media (including bloggers) would be hit after August.  I don't think it's the end of an increased restriction of freedom of speech on the Internet.  IMO, it's only the beginning. 

Yesterday, I had a devil of a time publishing my previous post.  It kept getting entirely deleted...about 10 times...and I had to keep retrieving it and try to figure out what, if anything, was causing the problem [censorship?].  Finally, I gave up in frustration.  When I came back to my computer a few hours later...all 10 or so copies were posted!  In the absence of any other explanation...I'm going to ASS-U-me that one of Hillary's hackers got into my computer and messed around with the post.  LOL...well...that's what Mike Rivero of WHATREALLYHAPPENS.com believes is going on over at his shop.

Hold onto your seats (or computer chairs) folks....it's gonna be a bumpy ride to the 9/11 anniversary.

5 comments:

INCOMING!!!!!!! said...

Ahhhhh....now I know why my side bars went pear shaped!! I thought it was because I'd ignored the W10 nudge kommissars.

greencrow said...

Hi INCOMING!!!!!!!

I checked out your blog:

http://specificgravy.blogspot.ca/

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to what Blogger is trying to do with the Blogroll. Guess we'll just have to try all that much harder to bring good alternative blog posts to the attention of our readers.

greencrow said...

Or, maybe it's just a temporary "glitch" in the system and will go back to normal shortly....we can always live in hope.

Greg Bacon said...

Wait until that witch bitch Hillary flies her broom into the WH. In no time at all, we'll be longing for the 'good ol' days' of OBOMBER.

greencrow said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aijo69AlUDA&feature=youtu.be

Hi Greg:

Just watched the above video where Bill Still says the same thing about Hillary...and reports that Obama has prosecuted more whistleblowers and truth-telling journalists than ALL OTHER PRESIDENTS PUT TOGETHER!