Tuesday, December 27, 2016
TU-154 - Persistent Anomalies in the Official Narrative
RT Official Narrative Downplays Terrorism as
Cause of Plane Crash
The Russian government is going to great pains to create an official version of the TU-154 crash on Christmas Eve/Day after departing Sochi... just two miles off shore. The plane broke into fragments as it descended and crashed into the Black Sea. Just a day or so into the investigation, the government released a press report saying that "terrorism had all but been ruled out" and that they were focusing on pilot error and/or mechanical failure...including engines being hit by "foreign objects."
While I certainly agree that all possible causes should not be ruled out at this early stage...before the multiple fragments of the plane have even been recovered...I am very skeptical of the plane going down due to "natural" i.e., not terrorist, causes. There are two reasons for my persistent and nagging feeling that the plane was brought down by the "usual suspects" for the "usual reasons"....as laid out in my previous post.
1. No voice communications from the plane indicating problems. If there were mechanical issues and especially if as one witness apparently has testified "the plane seemed to be trying to veer right' to avoid some object(?) ...there would certainly be cockpit/ATC tower communicating same. There is also witness testimony that the plane was seen "trying to land on the water". Again, this would give time to alert the ATC that there were problems. It seems that the plane disintegrated right after the usual communications went silent. Whatever happened, happened instantaneously. The other possibility mentioned in the "official narrative" is the plane engines were penetrated by "foreign objects"...followed by references to past crashes caused by flying geese. Considering the plane was equipped with three engines, each of which able to keep it airborne...such a catastrophic event...being hit by a huge flock of geese...should have been verified by radar...or the eye witnesses.
2. Qui Bono? In this case...who benefits by the current "official narrative" that the plane went down due to "natural" causes? I would submit that the Russian government benefits from this narrative...as opposed to following the more likely terrorism cause/scenario (given the facts and the current geopolitical environment that Russia is operating within). To speculate that it was terror alerts the foe and gives away the evidence...that will then be "debunked" in the criminal corporate Main$tream media. To quietly and surreptitiously go about the investigation...giving away no intelligence...both facilitates more witnesses and "insiders" coming forward....and causes confusion in the perps' camp. The mass murderers don't know what is going on and they are being denied one of the main objectives of the mass murder....observing the helpless "wringing of hands" of the Russians as they admit to being victimized by terrorism but are unable to point their finger at the terrorists.
In fact, this is the main modus operendi historically used by the perps themselves...which is now being used against them by the Russians. Ignoring. That's what the west does to all it's intended targets/victims. First it ignores them...does not include them in meetings or decision-making...even when the subject or issue directly affects them...The Russians have been complaining about the West's strategy in this regard for years. It doesn't surprise me that now they've torn a page out of the perps' handbook. The strategy in full is this:
- ignore aka "delegitimize"
- attack surreptitiously with terror
- attack formally in a declared war
So...now...we have the Russians, by creating an official narrative that denies the perps their "due" is in the first stage...ignoring. The implications are that the subsequent stages will also be followed in due course. This should cause some consternation and sleepless nights for the perps. Turn around is fair play.