Friday, March 6, 2015

Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop

Iconic photo of an Iconic building in Moscow....part of plot???

Today, being Friday...and the one week anniversary of the murder of Boris Nemtsov...I'm waiting for something ominous to happen.  In this proxy war fought on so many fronts, not the least of which is propaganda....the shellfire came from one side last Friday...so there should be a return fire this Friday. Perhaps it happened last night...when this cryptic message appeared in Russian all over the Russian Internet.  I picked it up from Vinyard of the Saker:
[A comment in Russian] is going viral on the Russian side of the internet, and it reads as follows: 
“Since the current US ambassador [John C. Tefft] arrived in Russia [in late 2014], they killed Nemtsov, while he was in Georgia they killed Zhvaniya, and in Ukraine—Gongadze. Coincidence?” 
Each of the three was a prominent opposition figure, and in each case his death had led to political upheaval. To quote Ian Fleming, “once is a happenstance, twice--a coincidence, three times--enemy action.”

This supports something that I was thinking almost from the beginning...it was an operation similar to those carried out in Venezuela, Argentina and several other countries where the US is trying to foment political instability/regime change.  A foreign embassy would have the resources and could have easily supplied the at least six white cars that tracked all of Nemtsov's movements on the day of his murder.  This theory also supports my contention posted in an earlier piece, that modern countries should do away with the "Foreign Embassy".  Since the spread of WMD and "suitcase nukes"... these bastions of foreign intrigue are more of a health and safety risk to the citizens of the host countries than anything else. Russia should just announce that it is getting rid of all embassies and hoping that foreign countries will rely on electronic forms of communication.

Mike Whitney wrote an excellent piece in Counter Punch about the roots of the US decision that Putin had to go.  According to his article, it goes back to a speech Putin gave at the annual Munich Security Conference in 2007...wherein he stated opposition to the U.S.'s wet dream of a "unipolar world".  The entire piece is full of gems about Putin but this is my favourite quote:


'As for “democracy”, Putin said it best himself:


Am I a ‘pure democrat’? (laughs) Of course I am. Absolutely. The problem is that I’m all alone, the only one of my kind in the whole world. Just look at what’s happening in America, it’s terrible—torture, homeless people, Guantanamo, people detained without trial or investigation. And look at Europe—harsh treatment of demonstrators, rubber bullets and tear gas used in one capital after another, demonstrators killed on the streets….. I have no one to talk to since Gandhi died.”

Well said, Vladimir."

As I have said several times on this blog and other forums...Putin, IMO, is the leader of the moral world.  He does have a moral core to his person....he cannot be bought or corrupted....this, more than anything else, puts him in the crosshairs of the evil ones.

8 comments:

rubbell said...

Putin would seem to have a level of intellect that very much leaves him alone, especially at the formerly G 8. I could also venture a guess that he does his job levels of ability above the Obama crowd. Please delete China from the first comment as I still give their leadership an ability to be inscrutable. Holy Books as operating systems. Point being nothing, even in the atomic blast, moon visiting, mega multi-million planned killings century, moved any of them to add to the Holy Book. Says to me the programs running just fine. You see, there are imaginary programs where Putin is doing fine.

greencrow said...

"...You see, there are imaginary programs where Putin is doing fine."

****************************

Can you name one? As you probably have already gathered...I have a very literal writing style. I use metaphors but only in the most obvious sense...hopefully there won't be any mysteries in my metaphors. From your posts I can't determine how you really feel about Putin.

rubbell said...

I hav been to St. Petersburg, Russia and if the resources are at hand, the Russians will show you more in 48 hrs. than the same resources would garner any other place in the world. One Russian author, towers above all but the most occulted authors of the rest of the world. I have followed Russian diplomatic thinking through their American publishers, Eastview Publishing, based in Minnesota. So ,I am impressed by V. Putin and so impressed that I would never venture an ability to see his ultimate goal. I do not invest my hopes in men of his profession but if you need to invest your hopes, Putin is by far the most interesting in the world horserace. There is a Church in Leningrad with the body of the assassinated Czar of 1881 and members of his family, Alexander 2, I believe, Church of the Precious Blood, maybe, still if V.Putin made a speech of some substance,Right in the church grounds, if I had Russian blood in me,that would be the Rubicon. I thank God for F. Dostoyevsky for balance in the literary world and I have used him to suss out the odd mind programmed type. Have a nice day like we are having in Alberta.

rubbell said...

I laugh because it was the power of American money that a nice streamlined cruise to the east end of the Baltic was possible. The final 100 miles into St.Petersburg or Leningrad if that is your persuasion was as thrilling as a picnic at Bull Run would have been in Virginia in 1860ish. Maybe the day after the Battle of Trafalgar would fit the water part. 5 minutes in front of L DaVinci's Baby Jesus and Madonna, you can not buy that with gold in New York. America is fond of battle, check that off for Russia too. Twenty yrs. ago I may have scene today, as quite very dangerous but as I chose to love no one too much. I look at this as a fast ski down a black diamond at full speed with the water running off a steaming mountain.

greencrow said...

Hi rubbell:

Thanks for your posts. I can see from them you share the feeling about Russia as the last frontier of freedom of intellectual and rational thought (as I do). If you click on the link "Spirit of Russia" at the top of my main blog page, you will see some photos of the church you were referring to..."The Church of the Spilled Blood." in St. Petersburg. This is the church built over the exact spot where the Tzar was assassinated...and it also now holds the remains of the slaughtered Nicholas II family.

rubbell said...

I apologize for my errors in Russian history and do value the correction. Silly me, I was in that very church and view it as a symbol of Russian thinking. People who are benevolently interested in Russia but not at all Russian, are a sort of rare orchid type. I caught a performance of the St.Petersburg Regimental Dance, military type but a splendid look at the capacity of the Russian body and distilled culture. Still there are other deeply developed thinkers operating in the neighbourhood and alway looking for ways to move the unsuspecting. Russia has naughty plotters on it's mind these days, I quess.

rubbell said...

I have not looked at your taste in wood work yet but I throw this out. I have worked on the ancient ISIS motive in the scale of ship in a bottle and of course it is a riverboat affair, water snake with outsized sail/flag pole. I was amuse when out of the desert sand ride black and white isis on a Toyota truck. Naming of my work caught up in schemers naming program. Who holds the trademark, the question of our age. Yours R. Olausen, Edmonton ,Alberta.

greencrow said...

Hi rubbell:

Would like to see a pic of your "ISIS' artwork. I've been wood carving for less than a year so my work is quite simplistic. Also, my teacher says I try to complete the work too quickly and don't spend enough time sanding.

The cultures of the Middle East have been methodically destroyed by the cabal. That is their main goal in all this warring...mix and destroy the races. Like Putin has said...they treat people like guinea pigs. Remember Dubya found out AFTER he invaded Iraq that there were two distinct cultures there? Shia and Sunni? That's the kind of ignorance that I'm talking about. Russia is probably even more complex and the cabal want to de-construct it.