Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Greetings 2014

Greencrow wishes all my reader(s) a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!



 Father Christmas - Wood Carving Souvenir from Russia
As a special stocking stuffer for my reader(s) I am posting a new page that I call The Spirit of Russia.  It is a compilation of 61 iconic photos I took while vacationing in Russia last summer, 2014.  Out of more than 700 photos...it narrowed down to these ones...I hope they capture the spirit of Russia and the Russian people.

So, click on the new Page called The Spirit of Russia...and Enjoy!

See you in the NEW YEAR 2015!

6 comments:

Penny said...

Hi GC
I went to look at your pics and the link doesn't work :(
If you are around can you fix it?
I would love to see the images!

greencrow said...

Thanks for letting me know. I was wondering as it seemed a bit weird. In that regard...I posted a few comments to various Blogger blogs and they didn't show. I think Blogger is playing some kind of game with our comments.

gc

greencrow said...

UPDATE Penny...I fixed the link. Thanks for the heads up!

I owe you one : )

gc

Penny said...

greencrow- I loved the pics- they were great what a beautiful place

so jealous....

greencrow said...

Thanks, Penny , appreciate your feedback. It was hard to choose what ones to use. The most moving moment was when we were in the highschool classroom talking with the students about Russian education...I felt so privileged to be in that space. It is how I remembered a classroom to look...and how they should look...not like they are today in North America.... merely fun places to socialize.

Penny said...

PS: Family on the hubby's side of the house still reside in Russia. In fact my husbands side of the family have an entire history in the area of Russia/Eastern Europe.
Both his mom and dad.

Sometimes when I look at the people, I can see both my husband and our daughter