Friday, May 30, 2014

Video - Putin Defends Position on Ukraine on CNBC

 

Plan B - Little Log Cabin in the Woods

I wanted to upload a YouTube video of Putin being interviewed on CNBC directly onto my blog.  When I tried to do so...Google says "Video not Found"...even when I paste the URL directly into the YouTube slot.  This is Google//Blogger/YouTube changing their formatting to make it more difficult for independent bloggers. 

Here's the link to the very informative interview with Putin re Ukraine:

Putin Defends Position on Ukraine on CNBC

When this trend (corralling humanity into a neatly defined and limited discourse) reaches a certain point  I will activate my "Plan B" and get off the technological grid.  It will in many ways be a relief.  I will chuck my laptop, mobile phone and Tablet (which I don't know how to use anyway). 

My prediction is that within the next ten years, the biggest trend will be that humans en masse will reject this Google box life.  There's so much out there...we don't NEED this crap.

gc

3 comments:

lee woo said...

Crap has always happened, crap is happening, and crap will continue to happen. See the link below for more info.

#crap
www.mocsbar.com

Cindy Dy said...

This is really an interesting topic. I had a great time surfing and found some important tips and information from your blog. Keep it up.

Bob
www.gofastek.com

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org